Terms & Conditions
terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Applicable laws have specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than our manufacturer/supplier(s) and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, this Company:
● excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
● excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by applicable laws. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway.
No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us
which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Use of IStaff.ph Website and Materials
The materials, graphics, information and works (“Materials” summarize our services and general matters of interest to potential and existing clients of
IStaff.ph). The Internet is not a fully secure medium; communications to and from the Website may be intercepted or modified in transit. The Company does not
warrant that the Website is free from anything which may damage any computer which accesses the website or data on such computer. In using the Website, You
Restrictions on Use
In addition, You must not:
● data mine or conduct automated searches on the Website or the content on the Website, whether through the use of additional software or otherwise;
● incorporate any of the content on the Website or the Materials, including advertising or promotional material;
● create links from the Website to any other website on the Internet, or frame or mirror the Website without our prior written consent;
● use the Website or any facilities available on the Website to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend an entity
● tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the Website or any content on the Website;
● knowingly transmit any virus, worm or other malicious, disabling feature to or via the Website;
● use the Website to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages to anyone or in any other way which would constitute an infringement of the Spam Act; or use the Website or any facilities available on the Website for any activities, or transmit to or via the Website any information or material (including submitting ads), which:
● breach any laws or regulations;
● infringe a third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or their trade secrets);
● are inappropriate, offensive, obscene, threatening, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, defamatory or confidential;
● are false or misleading; are discriminatory in breach of applicable laws
● identify a person or which can be used to identify a person (including any copy, photos or other pictorial representations) unless you have obtained that person’s authority; or
● attempt to do, or permit another person to do, any of the above acts.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner,
howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Uploading to the Website
You represent and warrant in relation to any material, content and/or information you provide to the Website that:
● You will not knowingly transmit any worm, virus or other malicious, disabling feature to or via the Website;
● You are authorized to provide the material and/or information;
● the Material and/or information is not defamatory or a malicious falsehood in relation to any product, service, person or corporation;
● the Material and/or information is not the ‘passing off’ of any product or service and does not constitute unfair competition;
● the Material and/or information does not infringe any intellectual property right including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks or business names (whether registered or unregistered), confidential information and copyright;
● the Material and/or information does not infringe any legislation or regulations of applicable laws
By using the Website, You indemnify IStaff.ph against any claim or proceeding that is made, threatened or commenced, and any liability, loss, damage or expense (including reasonable legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that IStaff.ph incurs or suffers as a direct or indirect result of:
● an actual or alleged breach by You of any law, legislation, regulation, by-law or code of conduct caused by any advertisement posted on the Website;
● any claims brought by or on behalf of any third party relating to any act or omission by you caused by any advertisement placed on the Website; or an advertisement or any proposed advertisement posted by you on the Website.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Company reserves all copyright in the content and design of the Website and the Materials. IStaff.ph owns all such copyright or use it under license or applicable laws. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the Philippines and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
Notification of Changes